Monday 2 November 2015

And so it begins

“It is both a blessing
And a curse
To feel everything
So very deeply.”

- David Jones


I've always been an emotional and sensitive person. I'm the type of girl who wears her heart on her sleeve and always see the best in people, even when they don't always deserve it. The latter is a trait I'm finally trying to change and it's not been easy at all. I had such high hopes for the start of 2015; New Years Day began by being reunited with my ex boyfriend, who broke up with two months prior. I've never got back together with an ex-boyfriend before and thought all our troubles would go away, they did for awhile and our relationship was 10x better than the first time around, everything was fantastic and he was so much more tentative to our relationship than before.

Two and a half months later he broke my heart. Again.

From that moment on I promised myself I'd never let anyone hurt me like that again and I've slowly been trying to piece my life back together bit by bit.

2015 has been a turbulent whirlwind for me with more ups then down; battling mental health issues, family problems and losing friends hasn't been easy and that's while trying to balance a part time job along with my third and final year at University. 

7 months later I'm in a much more stable place both mentally and emotionally, but I still have a long way to go and with only less than two months left of this year I'm finally trying to find myself again and learn to love who I am as a person.

Blogging isn't something I'm used to and I find it difficult putting my thoughts and emotions down but while taking a year out from University I need something to focus on and to help me gather my thoughts so hello blogger, my name is Victoria and I welcome you on my journey of self discovery.

That's all for now and so it begins the new chapter of my life.

Victoria 

No comments:

Post a Comment